- Head office
- Schneider Electric Salaries in Bangalore Area
- 20th Century
- New Focus
- Schneider electric ipo bangalore address
- Organizational structure and offer
- Corporate affairs
- Donate a solar lamp this festive season
- Corporate social responsibility
- Quick Links
- Environmental record
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC IT BUSINESS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
- See also
- Schneider Electric ,Prestige Tech Park , Bangalore
- Office Information
- email this article
- You are here
- Flashmob @ Schneider Electric, Bengaluru - H2O Studioz
Schneider Electric head office in Paris
|Traded as||Euronext: SU|
CAC 40 Component
|Predecessor||Schneider et Cie|
|Founded||1836; 184 years ago (1836) (as Schneider & Cie)|
(incorporated 1981 (1981))
(Chairman and CEO)
(Vice-Chairman and Lead Director):6
|Products||Building automation, home automation, switches and sockets, industrial safety systems, industrial control systems, electric power distribution, electrical grid automation, Smart Grid, critical power & cooling for datacenters|
|Revenue||€25.72 billion (2018)|
|€3.39 billion (2018)|
|€2.43 billion (2018)|
|Total assets||€42.25 billion (2018)|
|Total equity||€22.26 billion (2018)|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Luminous Power Technologies Pvt Ltd., invensys, SolveIT Software, APC, Areva T&D, BEI Technologies, Cimac, Citect, Clipsal, ELAU, Federal Pioneer, Merlin Gerin, Merten, Modicon PLC, Nu-Lec Industries, PDL Group, Power Measurement, Square D, TAC, Telemecanique, Telvent, Gutor Electronic LLC, Zicom, Summit, Xantrex|
|Footnotes / references|
Schneider Electric SE is a French multinational corporation specializing in electrical equipment that is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France.
It is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is a Fortune Global 500 company, publicly traded on the Euronext Exchange, and is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50stock market index. In FY2018, the company posted revenues of €25.72 billion.
Schneider Electric is the parent company of Square D, APC and others.
It is also a research company, investing EUR10 billion in innovation and R&D for sustainable development between 2015 and 2025. The company holds 20,000 patents either active or in application worldwide and invests 5% of its annual revenue in Research and Development.
The company began in 1836 as Schneider & Cie.
It was ultimately renamed Schneider Electric in May 1999.
Schneider Electric head office in Rueil-Malmaison, France.
Schneider Electric has had its head office in the Trianon site in Rueil-Malmaison, France since 2000. The current headquarters, also located in Rueil-Malmaison, previously housed Schneider subsidiary Télémécanique while the parent company occupied a site in Boulogne-Billancourt.
In June 2011, Schneider Electric corporate headquarters in Rueil-Malmaison was certified as complying with the new ISO 50001 standard for energy management systems.
Schneider Electric Salaries in Bangalore Area
It was the first building in the world to earn such designation.
The roots of this company are in the iron, steel and armaments factories of Schneider-Creusot and other industrial concerns.
From 1981-1997, the company divested from steel and shipbuilding and focused mainly on electricity through strategic acquisitions.
Schneider Electric refocused in 2010 to include software, critical power and smart grid applications through strategic acquisitions.
In 2015, the company launched a brand strategy called “Life Is On” which aims to showcase the business and societal value of sustainability and efficiency.
The emergence of the digital economy created opportunities for IoT-enabled platforms, which Schneider Electric identified as a growth opportunity. In 2016, the company launched EcoStruxure, its IoT-enabled architecture.
1836: Brothers Adolphe and Joseph-Eugene Schneider take over an abandoned foundry in Le Creusot, France and, two years later, create Schneider & Cie, focusing primarily on the steel industry. Schneider & Cie grows rapidly, specializing in the production of heavy machinery and transportation equipment, and eventually becomes the Schneider Group, a diversified conglomerate.
1975: The Schneider Group acquires an interest in Merlin Gerin, one of the top manufacturers of electrical distribution equipment in France.
1981-1997: Schneider Group re-focuses on the electrical industry by divesting its nonstrategic assets and undertakes a series of strategic acquisitions: Télémécanique in 1988, Square D in 1991 and Merlin Gerin in 1992.
1999: Schneider Group acquires Lexel, one of Europe's largest suppliers of installation systems and control solutions.[buzzword] In May 1999, the Schneider Group is renamed Schneider Electric to clearly identify its expertise in the electrical field.
2010: Schneider Electric launches a €70 million venture capital fund with Alstom to create Aster and to support innovative start-ups in the fields of energy and the environment.
The company is an ITER supplier.
2014: Schneider Electric advertises a cooperation with German power supplierRWE.
2015 – 2016: Schneider Electric refocuses on IoT, sustainability and efficiency, and introduces its IoT-enabled architecture and platform, EcoStruxure.
2017: Schneider Electric takes control of AVEVA Group PLC, a provider of engineering and industrial software based in the UK, folding industrial software assets into AVEVA's operations.
2018 : Schneider's L&T Acquisition to Power ‘Make In India’ Mission
1838: "La Gironde", the first French locomotive
The Schneider logo in the 1950s
Organizational structure and offer
As of 2019, Schneider Electric operates business units: Energy Management, Industrial Automation, and Services.
The energy management business provides installation components, software and integrated solutions for the management of energy in medium voltage and grid automation, low voltage and building automation, secure power and cooling applications.
The energy management business includes five divisions: Power Systems, Power Products, Secure Power, Home and Distribution, and Digital Energy. Connected technologies, software and solutions for energy management developed by the company use advancements in the Internet of Things(IoT), mobility, sensing, cloud, analytics, and cybersecurity to reveal insights from energy data.
The fourth industrial revolution, or Industry 4.0, represents along-term growth field for Schneider Electric.
The company develops discrete industrial and machine automation as well as process automation products and solutions for the industrial sector, including programmable relays, motion controllers and interface modules for simple machines to complex process systems for smart manufacturing. The company is also a provider of software for industrial automation and control.
The Services business includes three divisions: Global Field Services, Energy and Sustainability Services, and Smart Grid Services.
Schneider Electric's portfolio of offerings is aimed at a wide range of industries and end-markets, including:
- Altivar Process – the first variable speed drive with embedded services on the market
- Easergy T300 - compact control and monitoring solution for electrical distribution systems, winner of 2017 iF product design award
- EcoStruxure ADMS – the world's leading advanced distribution management system according to Gartner
- EcoStruxure Resource Advisor – award-winning enterprise energy and sustainability management software
- EcoStruxure Power Monitoring Expert – supervisory software for power management applications, winner of the 2017 Plant Engineering Product of the Year Grand Award
- Galaxy VX UPS – award-winning uninterruptible power supply with lithium-ion batteries
- Masterpact MTZ – circuit breaker enabling integration with building and energy management systems
- Modicon M580 ePAC – the first Ethernet programmable automation controller
- PowerTag – the smallest wireless energy sensor
- Premset – award-winning medium-voltage switchgear
In 2016 Schneider Electric launched the next generation of EcoStruxure – an IoT-enabled architecture, which delivers solutions in six domains: Power, IT, Building, Machine, Plant and Grid; for four end markets: Building, Data Center, Industry and Infrastructure. The EcoStruxure platform uses Microsoft Azure.
Schneider Electric is a European company with a board of directors.
Donate a solar lamp this festive season
The functions of the Chairman and the Chief Executive Officer are carried out by Jean-Pascal Tricoire, who was appointed Chairman and Chief Executive Officer on April 25, 2013.
Corporate social responsibility
The Schneider Electric brand has evolved over 180 years of operations, a result of acquisitions, divestments, and evolution of its business model to include corporate social responsibility as a core of its global brand.
In 2018 and 2019, Schneider Electric was named one of the World's Most Admired Companies (Fortune).
Schneider Electric's diversity and inclusion initiatives, and programs for empowering women in the workplace, have received recognitions such as the Robert W. Campbell Award in 2011 and the Green Cross for Safety Medal (2011) the highest honors of the U.S.
National Safety Council. In 2015, Schneider Electric joined the UN Women HeForShe, a solidarity movement to promote gender equality. Most recently, Schneider Electric received the 2019 Catalyst Award for advancing inclusive and empowering workplaces for women and was named to the 2018 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index, the second year the company has received this distinction.
Schneider Electric ranks high in sustainability among global corporations, and since 2005, the company has measured its sustainable development progress with the launch of its Planet & Society barometer, and today, with its Schneider Sustainability Impact (SSI)report. The SSI report was developed to align with United Nations (U.N.) Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Every quarter, the company provides an update on their progressin a report audited by a third party. For example, the company has generated 12% circular revenues through its and circular business models and environmental policies, which included the goal of recovering 100% of their industrial waste at 200 manufacturing sites. In another example, Schneider has achieved 80% renewable electricity.
Schneider Electric launched the Schneider Electric Foundation to focus on reducing the energy gap and investing in education in emerging economies, as well as increasing sustainability awareness.
The group operates under the aegis of Fondation de France. As of 2017, more than 140,000 people participated in the Foundation's training programs since 2009.
Schneider Electric's programs focused on fighting climate change and promoting sustainability has received recognitions such as the “A” rating from CDP Climate for eight consecutive years. In 2019, Schneider Electric was named the winner of The Circulars Award 2019 in the Multinational category by the World Economic Forum. The Circulars Award is the premier circular economy awards program in the world. Schneider Electric has made the Corporate Knights’ “Global 100” list of the world's most sustainable corporations for seven straight years.
Schneider Electric is recognized as Global Compact LEAD for sustainable development. In 2018, Schneider Electric Chairman and CEO, Jean-Pascal Tricoire, was appointed to the UN Compact Global Board. Schneider Electric is a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact, a sustainability initiative. In 2017, Schneider Electric joined RE100 and EP100, global collaboratives of businesses committed to 100% renewable energy.
In September 2019, Schneider Electric was included on Fortune's Change the World list which celebrates companies with daring ideas which are driven from the desire to make the world better.
SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC IT BUSINESS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Schneider was included for its commitment to driving a circular economy, making energy-management and automation equipment that is crucial to sustainability with equipment designed to last longer and be easily recyclable.
Since 2013 Schneider Electric has been the official partner and the first title sponsor of the Paris Marathon, one of the most popular long-distance annual running events in Europe. In 2013, 37,000 runners generated electricity with their footsteps as they ran over energy-harvesting tiles.
The Paris Marathon is known for its famed scenic landmarks along its route, including the Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysées and the Bois de Vincennes. The Paris Marathon, one of the major marathons in the world, achieved a record number of participants (60,000) in 2019. The Paris Marathon also achieved 100% carbon neutrality in 2019, the first time in its history. Gelete Burka (women's event) and Abrha Milaw (men's event) were the winners of the 2019 Paris Marathon; both runners are from Ethiopia.
- ^Financial and Sustainable Development Annual Report 2015(PDF) (Report).
Schneider Electric. 2016-03-16.
- ^ abcdefg"Schneider Electric Annual Report 2018"(PDF).
Schneider Electric. Retrieved January 19, 2019.
- ^"Börse Frankfurt (Frankfurt Stock Exchange): Stock market quotes, charts and news". en.boerse-frankfurt.de.
- ^"Consolidated financial statements | Schneider Electric"(PDF).
Schneider Electric ,Prestige Tech Park , Bangalore
https://www.se.com/. December 31, 2018.
- ^"Schneider Unveils Schneider Electric Ventures at its Innovation Summit".
www.iotworldtoday.com. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- ^"Sustainability Report | Schneider Electric"(PDF).
- ^"Legal information". www.schneider-electric.com. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- ^ ab"Telemecanique". Schneider-electric.fr.
- ^"Jobs at". www.theladders.com. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- ^"In the heart of Hive, the first building in the world certified ISO 50001, with students-engineer in New Energies".
Ecole d'Ingénieurs Paris-La Défense ESILV. 2019-03-05. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- ^Quigley, Carroll (1966). Tragedy And Hope. New York: Macmillan. p. 518. ISBN .
- ^"History Of Schneider Electric".
Schneider-electric.com. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- ^"Schneider Electric rolls out Internet of Things based brand strategy".
www.elp.com. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- ^"Schneider Electric Launches New Campaign". www.achrnews.com.
email this article
- ^"Ecosystem Models Paving Way for "Platform Economy"—Accenture Technology Vision 2016". www.accenture.com. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- ^"Ecosystem Models Paving Way for "Platform Economy"—Accenture Technology Vision 2016".
www.accenture.com. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- ^Ramirez, Anthony (1991-05-13). "Square D Agrees to Takeover". The New York Times.
You are here
- ^"Schneider Electric Focuses on Strategy to Strengthen Merlin Gerin, Square D and Telemecanique Brands". Automation.com.
- ^"RWE Mobility - Schneider Electric and RWE join forces in electric mobility market for charging infrastructure solutions".
Flashmob @ Schneider Electric, Bengaluru - H2O Studioz
- ^"Programmable logic controller (PLC ) | Schneider Electric India". www.schneider-electric.co.in. Retrieved 2019-09-24.
- ^Dummett, Ben; Kostov, Nick (2017-09-05).
"Schneider Electric Swoops for U.K.
Software Firm Aveva". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2019-03-15.
- ^"Schneider's L&T Acquisition to Power 'Make In India' Mission | Storify News".
2019-06-17. Retrieved 2019-09-24.
- ^"Un fonds Alstom-Schneider Electric".
Le Figaro. 14 January 2010.
- ^"Archives Canada". Archivescanada.ca. Retrieved 2015-03-07.
- ^"McGill Digital Archive :: Canadian Corporate Reports :: Company Detail".
Digital.library.mcgill.ca. Retrieved 2015-03-07.
- ^ abc"History of Schneider Electric". Schneider Electric SE. Retrieved