- HOW TO APPLY IPO through ASBA, PNB- Step by Step Guide
- Quick Links
- About IndusInd bank Credit Card?
- Easy Mobile Banking Services at IndusInd Bank
- How to Check IndusInd Bank Credit Card Application Status Online?
- How to Login into IndusInd Bank Credit Card Online?
- How to Apply for IndusInd bank Credit Card via Bank Website with Required Documents?
- Track IndusInd Bank Credit Card Application Status using Application Reference Number and Mobile Number:
- How to Pay the IndusInd Bank Credit Card Bill Online?
- Online Banking
- Forex Cards
HOW TO APPLY IPO through ASBA, PNB- Step by Step Guide
IndusInd is a Mumbai-based new generation bank that was established in the year 1994. They have been dealing with transactional, e-banking products and commercial banking services. Credit cards can be really helpful for people while they are thinking of making their dream purchase.
In today’s age, credit cards are a no-brainer and can be applied very easily.
About IndusInd bank Credit Card?
IndusInd is a bank of ethics and believes in transparency in all their services. A lot of people around the country are using IndusInd credit cards for different purposes- shopping, traveling, electronic purchase, etc. A credit card holder under IndusInd bank is liable to certain benefits, they are:
- Visa money transfer
- SWIFT transfer
NEFT money transfer is available even to people who are non-account holders.
SWIFT transfer system is for the local bank branch when you have to make payments when you are not in the country.
Easy Mobile Banking Services at IndusInd Bank
You also get the guarantee of enjoying convenience with their new technologies and innovation. The different types of credit cards under the IndusInd banner are:
- Super Premium Credit cards
- Premium Credit cards
- Co-branded Credit cards
- Premium lifestyle Credit cards
How to Check IndusInd Bank Credit Card Application Status Online?
The process to check the credit card application status for IndusInd online is as easy as the application process is.
Once you have submitted the application form, a number will be generated.
This number is known as the application number, and the applicant will receive this number. Your work is to save this number and keep it somewhere where you can easily access it.
You will require this application number in future communication related to your application status. Below are the steps to check your application status online:
- Open the official website of the bank, and here you will find a section on Credit Cards.
- Under this section, you will have to click on “Track Application Status.”
- Since you want to check your application status, you will have to type in your application number and along with a mobile number (the same one you had entered while filling the application form).
- Once your data matches with the old record, you will be able to view your current application status.
If you have any queries related to the status of your application form, you can call 24X7 toll-free numbers 18605005004 and 18602677777.
How to Login into IndusInd Bank Credit Card Online?
If you have an account in IndusInd and a credit card of this bank then you can follow the steps below:
- Login to your account using the Login password and ID
- Select the option “Service Request” and then “IndusNet Request.”
- After this, click on “Link your credit card.”
- You will have to enter the following details:
- Credit card number
- 3 digit card verification value (CVV) or 4 digit CSS
- The expiry date of the credit card
- Date of Birth
How to Apply for IndusInd bank Credit Card via Bank Website with Required Documents?
For individuals who are interested in applying for an IndusInd credit card, you can visit the official website of the bank and then go to the credit card section.
You will have to follow two simple steps, and you will be done with the application.
Step 1: Here you will have to fill in the necessary information about yourself.
- The name of the city or town you currently reside in.
- How long has it been that you are staying in the place as mentioned above?
- Your age and date of birth
- Are you a Jet Privilege member?
- Are you employed?
What is the nature of your employment (Salaried, Self-employed professional, businessman, retired, homemaker or student)?
- Your name and contact details.
After filling in all the information, you will have to declare that all the information that you have provided is true to your knowledge and then click on “Show Eligible Cards.” The algorithm of the bank’s system will examine the data that you have provided and show you a list of credit cards that are available according to your eligibility.
Step 2: Choose the credit card that you want to and then click on “Apply.”
Track IndusInd Bank Credit Card Application Status using Application Reference Number and Mobile Number:
You can easily track the status of your credit card application using your mobile number and application reference number.
The number that you will have to use here is the same that you used while filling the application form.
Visit the official website of IndusInd and go to their credit card section.
Enter your mobile number here (the one you had registered). You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number to verify your account. Once the verification is done, your application status will be displayed.
How to Pay the IndusInd Bank Credit Card Bill Online?
For making online payments, you can follow these methods:
- Net banking: To pay your bills online, you have to log in to net banking facility via the official website of your bank.
Go to the “Credit Card payment option” and pay your bills using your savings account.
- Autopay: This is a fantastic method for people who do not get a lot of time and have a hectic schedule.
To avoid late payments, go for the autopay facility, and the amount sued on your credit card will be automatically deducted from your savings account.
When it comes to top banks in the new generation private banks, IndusInd is one of the most famous names. They believe that it is their duty to provide complete transparency, especially to their clients when dealing with credit card statements.
When you choose the right kind of credit card, you get the benefit of saving money in an excellent manner, and you can even enjoy certain benefits. You can quickly transfer amount from one credit card to another using IndusInd’s credit card.
The best part is that you get the facility of getting a loan against your credit card.
Author: Naveen EThis is E.Naveen Kumar full time Content Writer, SEO, Digital marketing Expert, founder of financesrule.com. Really enjoying playing cricket at free times.
Being a Btech Graduation from Computer Science stream Selected full-time blogging as my Profession.